Wednesday, July 2, 2025

Camera shaped Christmas card

 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN JULY - DAY 2

  

 📸✨ Say cheese! I had so much fun making this festive camera-shaped shaker card – perfect for capturing the magic of Christmas! 

 



I used gold mirror card for the body of the camera to give it a glamorous holiday sparkle, layered with pretty patterned papers for a soft, whimsical feel. The shaker element adds that extra festive touch, filled with sparkly sequins that shimmer when you give it a shake! I embellished it with delicate soft coral poinsettias and soft green die-cut foliage, which frame the lens beautifully and bring a fresh twist on traditional Christmas colours. This one’s perfect for a photography lover or anyone who enjoys something a little bit different for the holidays!

Step by step tutorial:


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

WOW Embossing Ethereal Meadows Release BLOG Hop + Giveaway!

  I’m so excited to be joining WOW! Embossing Powder today to celebrate the release of their brand-new designer collection: Ethereal Meadow...