I’m so excited to share some wonderful news with you today – one of my latest commissions has been published in Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine, Issue 272
For this feature, I had the joy of working with some of the elements from the stunning Tile Collection by Jamie Rodgers. The colours, patterns, and versatility of this collection made it such a dream to design with. I created five different cards, each showcasing a range of techniques and ideas that you can easily try at home.
From layering panels to adding dimension and experimenting with bold colour palettes, these cards highlight just how creative you can get with one collection. What I love most is how each design has its own personality, but they all tie together beautifully thanks to the coordinating elements.
A Few Highlights
•
Clever layering and die-cutting for eye-catching focal points
•
Playing with colour to create both bold and subtle looks
•
Using versatile elements in unexpected ways for extra creativity
This commission was such a joy to work on, and I’m truly grateful for the opportunity to share my designs in one of the UK’s top craft magazines.
If you’d like to see the cards up close, I’ve shared a full YouTube video where I walk you through each design, the techniques I used, and some extra tips for getting the most out of the Tile Collection.
I’d love to know – which of the five cards is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below!
Happy crafting,
Katarina

No comments:
Post a Comment