Tuesday, September 9, 2025

Showstopper Christmas Wreath Card

 A festive showstopper!

This large circle wreath card is filled with layers of gold and white heat embossing for a luxurious Christmas look. Perfect for when you want a handmade card with plenty of sparkle and elegance.

 

This Christmas wreath card is all about heat embossing - one of my absolute favourite techniques.

I created a large circular card base and built up the wreath design with embossed layers in shiny gold and crisp white powders. The result is a festive showstopper, full of texture, sparkle, and dimension. I love how the embossing adds elegance while still keeping the handmade warmth that makes Christmas cards so special. This project is a wonderful way to combine traditional holiday elements with techniques that really make the details pop.

 If you’d like to see the full process, I’ve shared a step-by-step tutorial on my YouTube channel where I walk through how to create this card from start to finish.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WOW Embossing Ethereal Meadows Release BLOG Hop + Giveaway!

  I’m so excited to be joining WOW! Embossing Powder today to celebrate the release of their brand-new designer collection: Ethereal Meadow...