Thursday, September 25, 2025

How to Create a Northern Lights Scene Card with Heat Emboss Resist

 Recreate the magic of the Northern Lights on your cards! Follow along with my video tutorial and learn how to use heat emboss resist and ink blending to make the lights dance across a starry night sky. 

 
There’s something truly magical about the Northern Lights, and I wanted to capture that beauty in a handmade card. In this post, I’m sharing the Northern Lights scene card I recreated from Creative Stamping Issue 152. To really bring this design to life, I’ve also filmed a step-by-step video tutorial where I show you exactly how to use the heat emboss resist technique with WOW! Clear Gloss embossing powder, along with soft ink blending, to create a glowing night sky. 
 
 ✨ Watch the full tutorial here →



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WOW Embossing Ethereal Meadows Release BLOG Hop + Giveaway!

  I’m so excited to be joining WOW! Embossing Powder today to celebrate the release of their brand-new designer collection: Ethereal Meadow...