I love adding texture and shine to my festive makes, and this Christmas card is a perfect example of how mixed media techniques can take your papercrafting to the next level. The combination of rich embossing powders, shimmering glitter, and layered poinsettias creates an elegant card that really stands out.
I’m a papercrafter who loves making handmade cards, boxes, albums, and more. I won Cardmaker of the Year 2023 and now design for Practical Publishing, with my work featured in top UK magazines. I’m also on the WOW! Embossing Powder Design Team. I share tutorials and inspiration on YouTube and love collaborating with fellow crafters. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Wednesday, September 17, 2025
Mixed Media Christmas Card with WOW! Embossing
For this design, I used elegant Poinsettia dies by Chloe’s Creative Cards, paired with the WOW! Mixed Media Duo – Million Dollar Vegas Gold embossing powder and Silver Glass MMA to build texture and sparkle. With added glitter accents and other embossing products, the finished look is full of festive charm and elegance.
If you’d like to see exactly how I created this card step by step, I’ve filmed a YouTube tutorial where I walk you through the process, sharing all the embossing techniques and tips I used. You can watch the full video here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW Embossing Ethereal Meadows Release BLOG Hop + Giveaway!
I’m so excited to be joining WOW! Embossing Powder today to celebrate the release of their brand-new designer collection: Ethereal Meadow...
-
Hello crafty friends! If you’re here from the Card Making Success Summit , welcome - I’m so happy you stopped by 💖 As a little thank-you ...
-
For Day 4 of the Flower Craft Festival, I’ve created an 8”x8” floral shaker card with a layered tag topper. The tag was made using a lay...
-
❄️ Winter Wonders is here! ❄️ If you love cool palettes, icy sparkle, and that soft winter glow, this collection is going to be a dre...
No comments:
Post a Comment