Tuesday, November 11, 2025

Double embossed Snowman card

 The festive season is here, and I’m excited to share a cute snowman Christmas card with a double embossed background: flat, sparkly, and perfect for posting! ⛄❄


 I’m recreating one of my designs originally made for Chloe’s Creative Cards magazine box kit! šŸŽ„ In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to make a cute snowman Christmas card with a beautiful double embossed background, combining heat and dry embossing for extra texture and sparkle. It’s a flat, post-friendly design that still has plenty of festive shimmer! ☃️✨

Check out the step by step YouTube Tutorial:

Supplies I used:


 

 

 

Clear Gloss - Regular
Clear Gloss - Regular
Shop at:
WOW USA | WOW UK
Clear Sparkle
Clear Sparkle
Shop at:
WOW USA | WOW UK
Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad
Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad
Shop at:
WOW USA | WOW UK
Dual Speed Heat Tool - **Euro**
Dual Speed Heat Tool - **Euro**
Shop at:
WOW USA | WOW UK
Dual Speed Heat Tool - **UK**
Dual Speed Heat Tool - **UK**
Shop at:
WOW USA | WOW UK
Dual Speed Heat Tool - **US**
Dual Speed Heat Tool - **US**
Shop at:
WOW USA | WOW UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

WOW Embossing Ethereal Meadows Release BLOG Hop + Giveaway!

  I’m so excited to be joining WOW! Embossing Powder today to celebrate the release of their brand-new designer collection: Ethereal Meadow...